Desert Island Retro

Starfield

Reg

4 hours ago, Mort said:

What's your thoughts on it Reg ?

Without spoling the video there was a bit that was frustrating then on later gameplay it looks like that is removed and not a problem.

I think there are some restrictions on the opening in terms of how things react, we'll see if I can do them laters. :)

Way too early to tell ATM, I'll give it another shot later today - but hopes are high - but lets see.

• Like 1

played this for an hour on Sunday but got stuck -

after running the game and doing the initial walkthrough in the mine, i made my way to the surface and had the first gun fight. after this you go for the first time into space. i hit the couple of enemy ships and took the tech, but what next? seems im stuck in space with no objectives or way to go ?

1 hour ago, nails said:

played this for an hour on Sunday but got stuck -

after running the game and doing the initial walkthrough in the mine, i made my way to the surface and had the first gun fight. after this you go for the first time into space. i hit the couple of enemy ships and took the tech, but what next? seems im stuck in space with no objectives or way to go ?

Could be everybodies adventure is differnet, however I have checked my chapters, I think you need to go to Kreet.

This should link to the right part of the video.

18 hours ago, woodsy said:

jealous beyond wor(l)ds

It will be out for all tomorrow...

This means that tomorrow will likely be the last Starfield one for a while, I will go back to it, but everyone can play then.

However today's video is this...