Do we have any of these?

Ze Frog

Crikey, yes, that's it Ploggy! Wow. :)

It was a nasty piece of work in my experience, seemed to take take take (teasing for the 2 x Joker cashpot), and both the cash and nudge gambles were brutal. (The nudge gamble was one up or down, but it would let you carry on, so you could eventually lose your entire nudges, which I think accumulated as a nudgepot?)

I must've been 18 when I last played one of these in the wild :D The clubber was a much better machine (IMO) but even more brutal. BFMs of this era didn't muck about.

EDIT: Shame it doesn't work though :( (I wonder if the ROMs would work in the BFMulator? Long shot I guess lol)

Edited by Cavey

Got a bit of bad news.  The rom appears to be a Dutch BFM with the same name!  Yikes. You can see "Presenteren" on the alpha display.  Sorry to get your hopes up, mate.  Didn't know there was another BFM out there with the same name. :( 

• 2 months later...
On 23/05/2023 at 19:24, Cavey said:

Yeah, Jokers Wild was another one - and its grown up clubber variant which was Queen of Clubs. I remember the latter well; it had various "player advantage" pre-spin bonuses like "double next win" (up to JP), and like all great clubbers, it had a proper shit-or-bust gamble all the way to the JP, from any reel win. £50 double/nothing in 1985, anyone...? (Ouch... I was earning £35/week in 1985!)

Any pics of queen of clubs as best pic I have is this

Screenshot_20230819_234456_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif