Loading more than one Layout at once in MFME

Sarkymark77

Hi - probably a really basic one but on many videos I've seen the experts have multiple games open in the same window. In, say, 19.8, how do you do this? I've tried loading multiple games but it won't let me load more than one at once.

As an example, to play party time 3 player you need the three players and then the top game. On the download it mentions opening them in the same window, linking them, and restarting them. I can't seem to get to the point where I can link them - of course, I can open them in different instances of MFME but I doubt this is the right thing to do!

Thanks anyone - and apologies

SM

9 minutes ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

U open all 4 individually  position them where you want them to be then click on the top one and press ctrl L then ctrl R and that's it next time u open the top one the rest will open to

Thanks. Do you mean open the emulator and then load the first one, then load game and load second one, and so on? When I load second one first one disappears from view..... or do you mean open the emulator four different times? Sorry for the basic question, it's probably really simple (they don't call me betamax man for nothing)

17 minutes ago, Zippy said:

This is more detailed, there are many more peppered around the site on loading up Astras,

Yeah still struggling. Do you mean open four windows of MFME (i.e. 4 different instances of MFME) and load the four games up, one in each instance? Or is there a way to open them all in the same instance of MFME? I've opened four instances of MFME and each of the four in turn, but I can't seem to get ctrl l to do anything after that

It’s ALT - L 

OPEN WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER

GO TO FOLDER

FIND THE . gam FOR EACH PART

DOUBLE CLICK ON EACH ONE

ALL FOUR WILL OPEN 

PLACE THE AS YOU WANT AND

ALT - L

(Not angry just think it’s better font for Instructions vs comments)

living the dream