Epoch tech coin intake error 92!

woodsy

2 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

I’m sure you tick the lockout tab in the coin input to clear this

did you get your reel bands sorted within their windows

Yeah thanks, I’m going to have much improved reels on my next layout because of it, as your advice was too late for me to make changes to the areas I cut in ps, however the overlays look decent and much better than the way I was stuck at, I’m changing the decals on your reels so they look better for the player being the numbers that aren’t easy to distinguish so much.. I have also done that extract thing correctly which helped save quite a bit of time overall but unfortunately it doesn’t automatically Assign the right lamp numbers to each lamp haha which is what I thought it did initially!! IF ONLY!! Epoch tech seems to be bizarre number wise but I’ve completed the layout now, been playing it for a while and it’s beautiful!! Really done it justice, there’s a few details that are slightly off but that’s due to it being a photo with lots of editing needed etc.. I’m pleased with my work though!! I’ll doing a bit more work on it tomoz and then I’ll release it at last!! Been a real lesson and Labour of love this one but it’ll stand me in good stead going forward. Thanks for your patience with me along the way dude, I know I’m a pain in the area at times so sorry if my constant pms for help did you head in! I mean well!! So I’m answer to your question yes mate I did haha

• Awesome 1

living the dream