Mr Nudge - Electro Mechanical Fruit Machine

Fishsta

I'm sorting our attic out, and found something that may be of interest. 

Years ago, there was an old (and I mean OLD) fruit machine at the local tip being thrown away, they wouldn't let me take it, offer or not, but I did manage to obtain a piece of paper from it, a big A1 or A0 sheet, which is the schematic... and I just found it again. And it's STILL legible.

So I got in touch with @Chopaholic first as I remembered watching his video about electro-mechanicals being added to MFME and sent him a quick video looking around it, and his advice was to get it on here and anyone who may be able to make use of it can let me know, and I'll send them closeup pics, and/or the schematic itself in the post. 

It's one more machine, it'd be interesting to see how it plays. 

Quick photo below:

243265504_854618368777360_5098515869174350431_n.jpg

• Like 2

I'm not sure who has the skillset to convert a schematic into a layout @Fishsta,and of course Wizard is no longer with us, but hopefully this will prove to be of use to someone!

I wonder if there's a picture of the real machine in existence?

• Like 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

• 3 weeks later...

post-54-12636840007348.thumb.jpg.a8673385d87f60cfbdfcd3f9255871c4.jpg

This don't half ring a bell. I am pretty sure I played this back in the late 70's. The reel symbols should not be an issue, as most of them are early JPM, and the others can be drawn from scratch. Hopefully a good scan will show the cam degrees up.

• Like 3

Treat every day like your last, because one day it will be!

Fruit Machine <<<My new project!