My "consecutive losing spins" experiment

TheSecondLugia

@TheSecondLugia

I've taken this approach with a few machines....... Betcoms and Reflexes will eventually just gamble to the £100 / top feature from the cash trail... and the reflexes can actually give £200 tops - unheard of on a Betcom.

There is a thread somewhere - from @Chopaholicabout the evilness of betcom's Andy Capp....... with some interesting comments.

10p reds are pure value games and they bizarrely throw in big mega streaks and super if they are set up for reds and blue, take every win you can whilst retaining you know how to get the mega etc, additionally play them on super spin not mega, as they often give the super bonus blue/reds to give the big win

• Like 1

living the dream

• 5 months later...

On Arcadia emulator if I keep losing gambles, not collecting it will eventually let me gamble to streaker or just spin in jackpot of which then gambling to streaker is about 80% chance of success.  But it takes a lot before it does that, so to get the £15/£25 win it needs about £200-£400 worth of spins.

33 minutes ago, chrcoluk said:

On Arcadia emulator if I keep losing gambles, not collecting it will eventually let me gamble to streaker or just spin in jackpot of which then gambling to streaker is about 80% chance of success.  But it takes a lot before it does that, so to get the £15/£25 win it needs about £200-£400 worth of spins.

Yeah - cos Arcadia / Cracker and a fair few other JPM's of this era are anti force.  After your £200 in though..... you should be able to get ALL the owed value in the next £60-70 purely by collecting the max value per board......... 

They are beautiful games - but very very very very player orientated.....