Rolling Thunder Ultra Hd Wdx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Ultra hd layout of my favourite mazooma machine, great sounds and great game play, massive thanks to @Player for the ultra res artwork he has shared with the scene and to the late wizard for the new mfme, game should be off it's tits from the off.

MFME V20.1 ONLY THANKS.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 10

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

nice 1 tommy, seems you have left this one in a happy place, 3 jackpots from the 1st £5. ended up £20 in, £100 out

great 80's soundtracks on this as well - just cant get enough

Edited by tagteam3283

4 hours ago, tagteam3283 said:

nice 1 tommy, seems you have left this one in a happy place, 3 jackpots from the 1st £5. ended up £20 in, £100 out

great 80's soundtracks on this as well - just cant get enough

i got 1 jackpot and 3 invincibles with big money. i'd say we all have a good profit

Edited by jackymiester

Hi Tommy, fantastic machine this!!! I've had some good wins today from this, Has anyone else popped in a £10 Note? and Received £10 Change in Coins? instead of game Credits. ;) 

15 minutes ago, DOND Gambler said:

Hi Tommy, fantastic machine this!!! I've had some good wins today from this, Has anyone else popped in a £10 Note? and Received £10 Change in Coins? instead of game Credits. ;) 

The note acceptor only gives change, as per the real machine. If you look at it, it says insert notes for change 

Sometimes it's not implemented into a layout because of that, but for as accurate emulation as possible it's implemented in the emulator and layout producers generally put it in. 

The emulator will also like the real machine, block note acceptance if the machine doesn't have sufficient coins. That's for both the change and credit variety of note acceptors. 

• Like 1

Thank you for correcting me, i failed to read that into closer detail, I've never played this in real life, thought it was cool tho, Thanks again. :) 

52 minutes ago, DOND Gambler said:

Thank you for correcting me, i failed to read that into closer detail, I've never played this in real life, thought it was cool tho, Thanks again. :) 

No problem I'm not sure, but I think it might have been from the £25, when some machines accepted notes. 

When I first noticed the acceptor stopping accepting notes in the emulator, I was amazed, because the coin hoppers never run out, I E you can't empty a machine. 

When I queried it, Wizard said the following. 

Just because the hopper never runs dry doesn't mean the machine doesn't keep track of it.
Try looking at the float level in refill or the number of coins you can refill

• Like 1

Ah yes the good old(ish) old days when note acceptors hadn't really established a firm footing. We're so used to the combined credit/bank balances of today that it's easy to forget the work arounds older tech/games used with the note acceptors. 

For some it was just a case of use the machine like a change machine to save you leaving you game and going to an actual change machine. I think this style was the earliest implementation then you could transfer £2/£5 a time after that. 

Anyway downloaded for the 80s music and the fact it's a clone of Revolver(?) + layout looks really good, thanks Tommy C + this was a bit 'different' to other Mazoomas of the era. 

Edited by GeorgeJG

On 04/01/2021 at 15:05, wearecity said:

No problem I'm not sure, but I think it might have been from the £25, when some machines accepted notes. 

When I first noticed the acceptor stopping accepting notes in the emulator, I was amazed, because the coin hoppers never run out, I E you can't empty a machine. 

When I queried it, Wizard said the following. 

Just because the hopper never runs dry doesn't mean the machine doesn't keep track of it.
Try looking at the float level in refill or the number of coins you can refill

Nice :) All mine are pretty much full, :) I'm hoping for another Mega Soon, Dond Redial was the last one that awarded me this. Turbo still being fairly nice, fingers crossed.