Sunset Boulevard £4.80 JP DX - By Jamie28J and Vectra666. V.4

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Sunset Boulevard £4.80 Version DX - By Jamie28J and Vectra666.

Thanks to:

GamingHistory for the image;

Infection for the buttons;

Spa for Reels.

Shortcuts:

0 = £1 in;

9 = 20p in;

` = Cancel/Collect

1 = R1 Hold/Nudge Down;

2 = R2 Hold/Nudge Down;

3 = R3 Hold/Nudge Down;

H = Hi;

L = Lo;

E = Exchange;

Space = Start.

Edited by Jamie28J

What's New in Version V.4   See changelog

Released

This version includes some Vectra666 magic, which has really brought this classic from back in the day to life.

Really grateful for your help/guidance mate.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This was at the tail end of the 4.80 jackpots.  And by this time, most of manufacturers got the hint from BACTA, to over machines with flatter profiles.  This is one of them.

Does it "streak" no..not really.  But there is constant action, with low wins.  Which we all gamble to 2 quid, exchange and hope for a jackpot nudge.  And end up with 1.60 9/10.

I did like this machine, it's a good one to dump tokens in, and get a decent cash return.  A jackpot of tokens is usually 3 quid cash minimum.

Then there was all the clones, Hollywood cash?? 2p, 5p and 10p versions which each had their skewed pay table.  The 2p version, was not too shabby, if you like playing for playing sakes.

Thanks for the release, I admit I must have several versions of this machine, dating back to The Hovel days.  I like how the number reel, is one of the originals used heavily back in the early days of emulation.

Statto 

• Like 2

This is an updated version of my 2001 release (I am pretty sure I was using MFME 1 at the time - lol) - oh how time flies!

• Like 3

Big thanks for this, another machine I used a lot in the wild but found the token to cash ratio low, so used to either take the tokens elsewhere, or spend them behind the bar.  Looks great and plays well.  Thanks for this.