Concept Random Reel Magic - £5, £35, £50, £70 and £100 jackpot 4K DX layouts (variety of stakes and paytables) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's a few layouts for Random Reel Magic by Concept. I quite like this one, although to be honest it's a pretty simple 3 win game :)

I received some artwork from an anonymous member on here (you know who you are, cheers!) and since I quite like this one in real life, it would be a shame not to do a few layouts. There's quite a few ROMs and GAM files included, and the layouts will give ERROR 1 on first opening - to clear that, either use Ctrl+R on your keyboard, or just open and close the layout. Apologies for the £35 and £100 top jackpot artwork not being quite accurate - I had to make them from scratch!

There's layouts for :

£5 jackpot (£1/£2/£5 paytable) at 10p (NON SESSION) or 20p (SESSION) play.

£35 jackpot (£5/£10/£35 paytable) at 30p play.

£50 jackpot (£10/£30/£50 paytable) at 30p or 50p play.

£70 jackpot (£5/£10/£70 paytable) at 30p or 50p play.

£70 jackpot (£10/£30/£70 paytable) at 30p or 50p play.

and finally £100 jackpot (£10/£30/£100 paytable) at 50p play.

To pick the price of play, and game type you want, load the relevant GAM file. The GAM files are labelled as the following example 

RM_50P_10_30_100_SS (where 50p is the stake, 10_30_100 is the paytable, and SS is the game type, where FS = FLAT SESSION, SS = SOFT SESSION, FNS = FLAT NON SESSION and SNS = SOFT NON SESSION). From memory my preferred game type is normally SOFT SESSION, giving a mix of wins and mini-runs in the base, and normally being bang-on target percentage by the end of the run.

In theory, SESSION based ROMs will give a run after a fixed amount of credits. To give you an idea, on a SESSION ROM, a 50p £100 jackpot game will go on a run after 3600 credits (£1800 of credits) - this is where the main streak is paid. I honestly don't even know if the SESSION ROMs qualify as 'random'. Perhaps they do randomly allocated wins or mini-runs between the proper runs?

The NON SESSION ROMs do not have a streak that comes around after a fixed amount of credits. This means that - while they should still pay out the same over the long term - they may do periods with huge gaps between runs, and can in theory do back to back runs for some huge streaks. They often seem to play too well from a reset, so be prepared for that!

As always many thanks to the ROM provider(s), the artwork provider, and all the members here at DIF. Thanks to @Wizard for the incredible emulator, and thanks to anyone who plays and enjoys the stuff I release. Any issues don't hesitate to chuck me a PM, or reply to the release thread :)

Edited by slotsmagic

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, MikeyPosh said:

So I opted for the £100 JP - 4 game files came through, each of them fire up with an error, any ideas?

Press Ctrl + R to restart the machine, it gets rid of the error

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Press Ctrl + R to restart the machine, it gets rid of the error

Nice one, cheers mate

• Like 1
  • Welcome 1

6 hours ago, MikeyPosh said:

So I opted for the £100 JP - 4 game files came through, each of them fire up with an error, any ideas?

I see your comments has already been answered (not sure why I didn't get a notification, unless I need tagging to get one?) - glad to see you have it sorted. I've now underlined and emboldened the text about the bit about needing to reset the machine. I could have released each layout with a RAM file I guess. Might do that in the future. I'm just used to the error, reminds me I'm playing a set from a reset :)

2 hours ago, slotsmagic said:

I see your comments has already been answered (not sure why I didn't get a notification, unless I need tagging to get one?) - glad to see you have it sorted. I've now underlined and emboldened the text about the bit about needing to reset the machine. I could have released each layout with a RAM file I guess. Might do that in the future. I'm just used to the error, reminds me I'm playing a set from a reset :)

You know, I wondered why these games needed Ctrl + R pressing. No RAM file explains why :D

Always learning new things :)

6 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

You know, I wondered why these games needed Ctrl + R pressing. No RAM file explains why :D

Always learning new things :)

I would ordinarily release a RAM, but with all these layouts I figured they may as well start from a level playing field. My fault for including so many ROM variants and .game files I think :D

• Like 1

I didnt know that, about not having a Ram, makes sense though. I feel starting from a clean slate is always good, but you cant beat a Ram thats in a happy mood

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MikeyPosh said:

I didnt know that, about not having a Ram, makes sense though. I feel starting from a clean slate is always good, but you cant beat a Ram thats in a happy mood

I (and others) could easily cobble together some mental RAM files. I put Celtic Gold £100 ROMs in my Jackpot 7s cab in the garage, and knocked back wins to the point it went utterly mental. Not sure if that works on these or not, I haven't tried it. Surprised me as I was led to believe they were purely sequence based - yet there was definitely compensation going on as once I'd stopped knocking wins back the floodgates opened. Must have paid £1000 or so over about 100 credits.

Edited by slotsmagic