Concept (Electrocoin) Bar X 7even - £5 @10/20p, £25 @25p/30p, £35 @30p/50p, £70 @50p, £100 @30p/50p/£1 4K HDX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's the latest in my lineup of Electrocoin based machines running Concept ROMs. I actually started these about a year ago - forgot about them between March 2023 and now - and just finished them off. They are my hybrid / modified Bar X 7even Online artwork, running a large combination of ROMs for different stake and prize combinations, as well as different game play types (flat or soft, session or non-session). Basically it's as close to a complete set of Concept Games 3-win layouts, albeit older ROMs than they currently publish. Should be plenty of choice for everyone. I know Concept are not everyone's cup of tea, and these will play a pretty boring game until the run comes around - but it's the best we have at the moment!

There's layouts for :

£5 jackpot (£1/£2/£5 paytable) at 10p or 20p play.

£25 jackpot (£10/£15/£25 paytable) at 25p or 30p play.

£35 jackpot (£5/£10/£35 paytable) at 30p or 50p play.

£70 jackpot (£10/£30/£70 paytable) at 50p play.

and finally £100 jackpot (£10/£30/£100 paytable) at 30p, 50p or £1 play.

To pick the price of play, and game type you want, load the relevant GAM file. The GAM files are labelled as follows

BX7_50P_10_30_100_SS (where 50p is the stake, 10_30_100 is the paytable, and SS is the game type, where FS = FLAT SESSION, SS = SOFT SESSION, FNS = FLAT NON SESSION and SNS = SOFT NON SESSION). From memory my preferred game type is normally SOFT SESSION, giving a mix of wins and mini-runs in the base, and normally being bang-on target percentage by the end of the run.

In theory, SESSION based ROMs will give a run after a fixed amount of credits. To give you an idea, on a SESSION ROM, a 50p £100 jackpot game will go on a run after 3600 credits (£1800 of credits) - this is where the main streak is paid.

The NON SESSION ROMs do not have a streak that comes around after a fixed amount of credits. This means that - while they should still pay out the same over the long term - they may do periods with huge gaps between runs, and can in theory do back to back runs for some huge streaks.

These ROMs are released from a RAM RESET. Therefore each game will probably give ERR 01, flash the lights and beep at you when you first load them. To clear the error just reload the layout, or if on a PC, you could just hold CTRL + R and it'll reboot. Once that's been done the machine should work fine from then on.

As always many thanks to the ROM providers, the places I lovingly borrowed the artwork from, and all the members here at DIF. Thanks to @Wizard for the incredible emulator, and thanks to anyone who plays and enjoys the stuff I release :)

Edited by slotsmagic

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback