Tuppeny Nudger £2/£3/£4/£5 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I know this machine has been done previously but don`t think anyone has ever done all 4 jackpot prizes, have been thinking about doing this machine for a couple of years but then @SocialDragon368beat me to it in march so decided to hold off for a while. 

Most people who a familiar with this machine will notice that the £2/£3/£4/£5 decals on the gamble ladder aren`t exact but look ok imo. Each of the jackpots are set on different percentages but when you go to edit mode a box will pop up with percentage  information for anyone wishing to change percentage. I recommend trying on 98% gives a lot of random nudges and is a bit more fun to play.

Thanks to @SocialDragon368 and Uncle Chicken who`s layouts I all ready had which helped me with lamping and reels. Thanks to @Wizardfor MFME.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looks great - thank you.

I remember going to a stodgy amusement arcade in Aylesbury in the 80's and playing this and various arcade games when I should probably have been in school.

Darned if I can remember the name of the place it was the something cafe.

S

Thanks for these DX's Ginge.

I remember the old original version of this in the arcades in Margate back in 1998, Me and my girlfriend at the time played them alot and there was an old man with long grey hair (looked like an old woman to me but was definately a man, lol) who seemed to always be in the arcades and me and my girlfriend would giggle as he would play this machine alot and you'd hear him losing his shit with the machine saying "nudge you c*nt" and "cuuuuuu*t)" -  lol funny the shit I remember!

All the best,

Gary.

🍐🍐🍐

• Like 1

Brings back memories of my childhood chasing a £3 jackpot 😅

Edited by AyJ79
  • Like 1