Classic Nudge Nudge Wink Wink £5/ £25 Dx's 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Next up is some old skool fun but on the later Jackpot, this is actually the 7th time i've either helped with or release the nudge wink series

the game started way back in the £4.80 era then made its way to  £6, £10,£15 and finally the £5/£25 jackpot

thanks goto

@infection - images

Anon - for finding the £25 roms to complete the set 

The £5 layout doesn't appear to have the repeat feature (£5) unless its a dip switch, also the lamps for that part aren't added/found.

Also the notey on the £5 version ONLY GIVES CHANGE..

The £25 version the Notey works fine not sure if its lamped correctly though but works and lights up.

On both layouts, i have found the hold buttons can be very sensitive as in if you get three nudges, sometimes it drop two positions from one nudge, so be careful...

there doesn't appear to be a full jackpot lamping sequence only the bottom reel glass lamps flash, again maybe a dip switch setting or something

these layouts are set to bingo not sure how to get them set to arcade mode.

A manual would be useful if anyone has one, finally the "Showtime" feature is disabled on these layouts as i've not added the top boxes

Shortcuts are as standard

notey =£5 - 7, £10 - 8, £20 - 9

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!!! 

• Like 16
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, SocialDragon368 said:

Only downloaded the Five Pounder. Thanks you.

No problem nice that people have made the choice 

Thanks for this one Vectra.  Not played this one before, but good to see a revamp/update of a classic early 90's machine with updated sfx.  Nice one, the £25 version plays great.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, vectra666 said:

No problem nice that people have made the choice 

I downloaded them both because I like to try everything... although I've not tested the £5 one yet lol... ahem

• Like 1

Actually not a bad game to play on £25. The game is pretty much a really tight £5 jackpot game but with the odd £25 jackpot every now and then.

Gameplay wise, I'd always pick the 20p £4.80 version over all others.

Thanks for this game. Cheers. :D 

• Like 2