Black & White Special £5 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I was going to wait and release all three versions together but have decided to release them separately as and when each one is finished, so here`s the first  of three the 10p £5 version. These all came about from just having a browse through @stevedude2 flyers. 25p £10 and 30p £15 versions to follow.

Thanks go to @stevedude2 for the flyer used, Fuat who made the £15 version for reel bands and some lamping references and as always @Wizard for mfme who without his hard work and dedication we would not be able to do all this.

Enjoy

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Due to the weird rules on the forum, I still can't download this. Says "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file."

1 hour ago, gsteve2001 said:

Due to the weird rules on the forum, I still can't download this. Says "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file."

Have you reached the daily/monthly download allowance? Maybe do a donation this will give you unlimited downloads until the end of the year, money well spent imo and keeps the site running.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ginge said:

Have you reached the daily/monthly download allowance? Maybe do a donation this will give you unlimited downloads until the end of the year, money well spent imo and keeps the site running.

Thanks Ginge! Not sure If i tried that already, but made another donation and wrote to the paypal recipient address (who I assume is site admin) asking if they might allow me download privaldges. Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

Thanks for this, Ginge... I love the black & white theme to this, gives it a unique look... same way as JPM's Paparazzi does.

Cheers,

Gary.

• Like 1