Crazy Cash Point Wdx 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's another one of my unfinished wips, finished it off and getting it out the way. This has a couple of issues in the transfer and swop button lamps don't work. Not got a clue why or why they don't light up. It doesn't affect the game play in any way you just can't transfer credit. Other than that it should be fine, thanks to the flyer supplier and to the late wizard for the new mfme. If you find any errors just let me know I'm a little rusty still yet.

Edited by Tommy c

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I found something interesting after giving myself the task to see if I could suss the Transfer and Swap buttons.

I found that the transfer is actually a 50p play button, Lamp 65 and Button 33.

I'm still working on the Transfer lamp number.

Yeah i knew it went to 50p but the 50p start button doesn't work like the transfer and swop buttons so just removed it.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Yeah i knew it went to 50p but the 50p start button doesn't work like the transfer and swop buttons so just removed it.

Ah okay. I wasn't sure if you knew about that. :D Still love the machine

Hi guys still new to all this I have got the swop button to light up and flash but don't know if it functions correctly and I think I have assigned it a Lamp number that's already being used how do I find that out please and assign it its own number cheers Rob 

Edited by Robsonmeg46