Hot Shot V1.00

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I had a PM asking for this - saw that I could not see it here - so I reuploaded it.

This must have been one missed when I moved my content to this site.

Enjoy. :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Morning reg :), Morning timbo , good day to both . Looks awesome reg , have a happy happy fellas ,  ( its telling me that the second spelling of happy is wrong ? , does one have to spell it different if you say it twice )  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, becks said:

Morning reg :), Morning timbo , good day to both . Looks awesome reg , have a happy happy fellas ,  ( its telling me that the second spelling of happy is wrong ? , does one have to spell it different if you say it twice )  

LOL - I don't know - perhaps it things that it's impossible to be overally happy !

Reg if you get up alive the next Morning then it's a Fantastic day.  Good morning Becks you have a Fantastic day too.

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:30, Timbo said:

Reg if you get up alive the next Morning then it's a Fantastic day.  Good morning Becks you have a Fantastic day too.

obviously timbo you never met my missus :) , just watched the mcgregor fight , my missus would kick both their arses , just with the power of her voice ; tenacious d style , 

issue with HOT SHOT when you click on BANK IT and there is nothing there to be banked it just runs in to a loop of music and cant press any buttons to resume game

HOTSHOT.JPG

3 hours ago, SocialDragon368 said:

Reg made a mistake, there should be something wrong with the layout entirely.

What is the fix please ?