Del's Millions £10 DX 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here is Del's Millions DX, from Bellfruit, £10 Jackpot/25p play.

My first delve into creating with a 4k screen,Takes a bit of getting used to.

Done the best I could with the Images I had.Extra work went into tidying things up.

Plz use F3 Mode, For best effect! Because that's what it was created for. :)

Please Enjoy...

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey andrew,How you doing bud,hope all is well,haha tnx for that.Nice :)

Oh Btw is there a new version of this??? tnx

Edited by bungle

Thank you for this release, Bungle... remember playing this in the pub back in the day... wish i could go back to them days!

Cheers,

Gary.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2023 at 12:15, bungle said:

Hey andrew,How you doing bud,hope all is well,haha tnx for that.Nice :)

Oh Btw is there a new version of this??? tnx

I'm using the new version, not sure I have actually given it out as a public build but think there are few people using it.  You might notice the layout is completely different from the older release like the top graphics being at the bottom etc, 

Think there a few bugs in it that need resolving but nothing major, 

• Like 1

Hey there,yeah I did notice a few differences to what I'm running,If you could PM me a copy of the newest FruitBar

I would be extremely grateful. :D

Can live with a few bugs hehe

cheers

Thanks @bungleIt looks really good. Is it just me or do some of the feature thingies not match what shows up in the box on the right on the machine?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davep180 said:

Thanks @bungleIt looks really good. Is it just me or do some of the feature thingies not match what shows up in the box on the right on the machine?

Np,As far as I'm aware everthing is as should be,has been play tested,I will have a look,tnx dave.

well spotted on the cab,Cab is my creation :)

didnt like the one on the original image.

Apparently any symbols on the winline will light up bottom row of board to the right first,rows above light up after that.

Can anyone else confirm this tnx.

Edited by bungle

3 hours ago, bungle said:

Np,As far as I'm aware everthing is as should be,has been play tested,I will have a look,tnx dave.

well spotted on the cab,Cab is my creation :)

didnt like the one on the original image.

Apparently any symbols on the winline will light up bottom row of board to the right first,rows above light up after that.

Can anyone else confirm this tnx.

I think I missed a feature held and thought that because i had 3 in a row below the win line it would light the bottom row. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought that each row was lit as a row either above the winline, on the winline or below the winline. Obviously not. Should've played it more first. Thanks again for the layout.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davep180 said:

I think I missed a feature held and thought that because i had 3 in a row below the win line it would light the bottom row. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought that each row was lit as a row either above the winline, on the winline or below the winline. Obviously not. Should've played it more first. Thanks again for the layout.

No worries Dave,tnx anyways.

7 hours ago, Alarmkid23 said:

how do i change  payout%?

Load game,tick service door box,top left.

open configuration,change percentage,close confgiguaration.

save layout.untick service door.Game should restart with new %.

should be it.