Blankity Bank Dx (pcp) 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a machine I used to play as a kid and I spent many hrs putting 2ps in after Kicking the shit out of them old 2p pushers 🤣. Been Working on this for a while now and finished it graphically the other day, most of it has been done from you tube screenshots not the best but think it`s turned out not to bad. Thanks to @Clo06 for giving me permission to use her Classic for lamping etc. Thanks to @serene02 who provided me with the blank cabinet which I also used for my previous layout Bank raid. Also, thanks to Wizard, without his hard work and dedication to MFME none of this would be possible R.I.P Christopher J Wren.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow, looks damn fine matey... Thank you. :)

is it just me or do those piles of 2p's on the glass remind you of piles of oreo biscuits?? - Just me probably! I have a strange way of seeing the world! lol

Cheers,

Gary.

🍪🍪🍪

oreos.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patman said:

@Ginge Also wondering if you could do a dx of masterspy please thanks 

I do have it on my list of machines to do just haven`t enough decent pictures at the moment but you never know.

• Like 1

very nice Ginge many thanks for bringing us a DX of this interesting system 80 game. Certainly takes me back. These PCP,s were great fun didnt cost the earth to play and you could sometimes make a reasonable profit. 

• Like 1

Thanks for this machine. I haven't seen it before but I love these old machines, the sounds takes me right back to when I was a kid.

• Like 1