Super Two £4.80 Dx (v2) 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up here is my 500th Fme release and it's back to the 90's for me with this revisted slot "supertwo" the sister machine of "TakeTwo" which i thing take two is better.

I'll let you decide on that one. play em both side by side!!!

The reason i've redone this as the earlier version i made was a tad small (1024) so found the original image i made up and relight it, making a few changes to the original layout

thankyou goes to the original supplier of images @launton i think as he owed this machine before Steve Lancette had it

what more can i say, other the Enjoy and Happy Gaming just like its 1991

Now i must push myself into making a new layout for the 501st Fme release

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

500, WOW - WELL DONE!!!

I had forgotten this cabinet existed. It didn't last long - I bet the buttons got sticky easily after a bit of a spilled pint and that's maybe why.

Off to give it a go. Thanks Vecs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick said:

500, WOW - WELL DONE!!!

I had forgotten this cabinet existed. It didn't last long - I bet the buttons got sticky easily after a bit of a spilled pint and that's maybe why.

Off to give it a go. Thanks Vecs.

Interceptor was another in this cab

What a great way to celebrate 500! Thanks for this and 499 others. Please don't stop here though! Got to get to 1000 now......

• Like 1

Thank you @vectra666for this awesome layout... and big congratulations on making🌟 500 🌟 layouts! 🏆

Always loved the high quality work you produce, long may you continue to produce them. :)

I've only made 1 and that was a classic back in 2007...

Thanks again...

Gary.

⭐⭐⭐

• Like 1