Barcrest - Card Cash 1.0.1

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Barcrest - Card Cash

Tech: MPU4

Do you hold all the cards to get the cash? Here's a four reeler £4.80 token and £2.40 cash jackpot game from Barcrest

Keyboard shortcuts in the notes

Thanks to:

Wizard (RIP) for MFME

The original classic designer

The rom & flyer providers.

MFME V20.1 only

Barcrest - Card Cash 1.JPG

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Reels updated

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

woodsy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

brilliant, just brilliant! the effort and art used is awesome

Link to review
Statto

· Edited by Statto

Right..Where do I start with this classic??

This was probably the first dedicated 4.80 jackpot from Barcrest on MPU4.  I can say this for sure, as this machine, along with 777 Heaven and BFM's Powerlines where all lined up in my local quicksilvers just before christmas, but the due to BACTA rules, could not be operational until Jan 1st

The 40p wins come thick and fast, and it felt a bit more adult, getting double your money for the new stake.  People where a little cautious, to begin with, but once the cash and token streaks, became evident, nobody paid attention to 10p play.

Anyway, it's a quick game, Barcrest with full colour and sounds once again knocked it out the park as they say.  The card gamble was harsh for most of the gambles, but A full cashpot was a tempt, but..the 2 features above that could be  big money if they repeated.

You know a classic machine by 2 things:

A machine you seek out above others, when visiting an arcade

A machine that other manufacturers clone.  BFM and Barcrest where pretty much taking each others ideas at this point.

There was a 10p similar version Blackjack cash, that was reglassed for 4.80 but just didn't have the appeal, speed, or presence of this machine.

And it's just as good emulated

Statto

Link to review