Lite a Nudge Deluxe 1.1.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi guys... Here is a brand new 40 year old layout! - Lite a Nudge (MK1) from JPM, running SRU Tech:)  

This is a complete redraw, and is 2572(W) x 2880(H) made for MFMEv20.1.
For shortcuts and info please refer to the README.txt

Special thanks go to the following people:
Wizard (1965-2020) MFME creator.
Midibob (fruitemu.co.uk) for providing the extremely rare ROMS. 
Richy100 for the enclosed Lite a Nudge flyer.
Line Up Chris (fruitemu.co.uk) for the bell pics and youtube vids, they always help me with colours and text.

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Added a Lite a Nudge Manual, updated reel 3, and cleaned up the reel windows.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@AmusementsAmazing work - this is the first fruit machine I actually owned - you've done an amazing job bring this back to life.  I'd love to see this in @johnparker007's arcade simulator one day.  A section dedicated to early machines of this era would be sooooo cool !

• Like 1

Amazing layout, great work on the redraw :) 

@GREDDIEAt some point we will get cabinets made for these old 'SRU' (?) type machines, and I will get some time, and they'll be able to go into Arcade Simulator :) 

• Like 2

On 18/05/2022 at 17:00, johnparker007 said:

Amazing layout, great work on the redraw :) 

@GREDDIEAt some point we will get cabinets made for these old 'SRU' (?) type machines, and I will get some time, and they'll be able to go into Arcade Simulator :) 

If there is anything I can do to help let me know.  I could try to find the cab dimensions ?

Hiya :)  

'Side profile' images are hard to come by, us you have or can get side profile images of some of these older cabinets that will be useful for building a 3d model of them, to ultimately end up in the arcade.  I put together this rough image to show how best to take a side profile photo, with what a good one looks like :)
image.thumb.png.065d5bdbbd1e21206be5f9c4f43ddb46.png

We then can 'trace' that 'flat' side image in the 3d software, provides a great starting point for building the cab to correct proprortions.

I do have this photo lurking around, not ideal, but probably a good starting point if we can't get a flat profile:

MPU2 - several cab side profiles.jpg

Also overall length/width/height dimensions are useful, but not critical as these can be derived now from photos of these cabs near other cabs with known dimensions.

Thanks for any side profiles etc you can hunt out :) 

Edited by johnparker007