FORCE 10 DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

WIZARD-RIP

thanks to @Tommy c for the existing version classic converted from jpemu. thanks to @vectra666 for the stunning cabinet, thanks to @infection for the images and to @WonkySausage for extensive playtesting and corrections... ;) 

there are two versions available sdx 1200-1600, 1800-2300. both of which stutter.. I made the smaller one in a effort to see if it removed the stutter however it doesn't so i've left the hi res one for possible arcade sim later in the life of the internet.. :) 

this has a empty where super mega climb give £7.60 x 2 and is a free win

partly redrawn for the features as the wording was too difficult to replicate and i did my best efforts with the bonus wording on the bottom which demonstrates the better decision to redraw is the correct one for me..

still testing positive but will not be paying £3 to find out now they're charging us to be ill. ahhhh

WOODSY

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, davep180 said:

Thanks Woodsy! £5 in £75 out! I guess you warmed it up for us. Get well soon mate.

yeah i know you have difficulty winning on these games mate so i helped you out ;) 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, woodsy said:

yeah i know you have difficulty winning on these games mate so i helped you out ;)

Thanks mate. If only someone did that for me in real life too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, davep180 said:

Thanks mate. If only someone did that for me in real life too.

Oooh if I could have a P.A for certain things it wouldn’t include that haha