£15/£25 CODFATHER DX 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thanks wizard for this passion of mine.

Thanks to various layout designers including, @Tommy c whose reels and layout i have used to find lamp numbers and guidance.

I'm thankful to the person who made the symbols so much better than the original options available, unsure who that was but i've used them from various layouts here and there and also a big up to any reel creators out there... Getting them in line, making sure they're the same size, across the 3 reels is not a simple task... i've done my best.

there are 3 options. the £15 has a happy and unhappy ram, you might like to do it yourself, the £25 is happy and 4 reds to the good so enjoy or ram clear it to start from the beginning..

there is a issue when it gives hints on the reels due to the big fish not being connected to the game it stutters a bit but doesn't effect gameplay in anyway. 

after watching a video of this WHICH IS COMEDY GOLD BY THE WAY, it is lamped differently than i have done it but bugger it this looks fine hahah

feedback welcomed and appreciated when it's positive ;) haha

WOODSY

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Many thanks for this Woodsy. A really good looking machine and this and Gold strike were good machines by Barcrest. Much prefered the artwork on The  Codfather though with it's chip shop theming. Thanks for the release I'm looking forward to having a play.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, davep180 said:

Another cracking pair! I can't believe how quick you can knock them out! Thanks @woodsy

Now that’s me talking to barmaids this time

• Haha 2

On 22/03/2022 at 22:36, woodsy said:

Haha you're allowed to write as much as you want you know!! ;) 

I know, I just love playing these machines but I haven't a clue how to do the stuff you guys do. Thanks for all that you and the other guys do :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, izagudun said:

I know, I just love playing these machines but I haven't a clue how to do the stuff you guys do. Thanks for all that you and the other guys do :)

You’re totally welcome buddy, Thanks