Caesers Palace £15 DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard. this has now been updated by @Ginge and it's looking awesome

THANKS TO ROSS WHO'S DX I TOOK THE REELS FROM AND IS A AWESOME DX FROM MFME 3.0

THANKS TO @vectra666 FOR THE SHINY NEW CABINET IT IS IN..

thanks also to @Reg who made the original reels. 

if anyone wishes to assist in editing and improving the number reel please please PLEASE DO. i am not competent at that but and would really benefit from a hand with them.

the reels will be updated in due course but for now they are facilitating the release and until further notice there are no better options. once again please feel free to help with this!

once again there is a existing dx or two of this file, ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU WANT TO. THE EXISTING DX'S ARE MORE THAN ADEQUATE. IN FACT ROSS' IS AWESOME!!!

this is another experimental upsized higher res layout than previously available, there is nothing wrong with the existing files, they are just small and 15 years out of touch with current software and was released in mfme 3.0 to highlight the time it['s been since revisited.

I love these games and they are my best work as always, they are bigger than usual layouts, so if you have a screen resolution of under 1080-1920 maybe wait for now until you have a higher resolution screen at some point. Anyone who wants to edit the layout will have to increase the mfme window size in edit mode to the maximum option, but hey why would you paint over a picasso ;);) 

the shortcuts are included in the notes but for a bit of simplicity 2,3 is also hi-lo for BOTH SIDES!! OOOOH

with love WOODSY

Edited by woodsy

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

thanks so much to @Ginge for the stunning new number reel.. who'd a thought perfection can be improved upon!!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On this right now, this is the 1 machine Id love to own, did you say you had plans to create a £5 JP version?

Great work mate

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MikeyPosh said:

On this right now, this is the 1 machine Id love to own, did you say you had plans to create a £5 JP version?

Great work mate

i've already made it, but the lamps are not the same so gonna be a bit delayed..also it's not as pretty due to the decals being ripped off a youtube vid

and tbh i may not bother. but if it's really wanted.. i will.. image.thumb.png.1dc48100da43c1010b92f5602bc079f2.png

5 minutes ago, woodsy said:

i've already made it, but the lamps are not the same so gonna be a bit delayed..also it's not as pretty due to the decals being ripped off a youtube vid

and tbh i may not bother. but if it's really wanted.. i will.. image.thumb.png.1dc48100da43c1010b92f5602bc079f2.png

I didnt even know after all these years, there was a £8 JP, the £5 was pretty rare but saw it in Harris' in Skegness, either way, great work

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeyPosh said:

I didnt even know after all these years, there was a £8 JP, the £5 was pretty rare but saw it in Harris' in Skegness, either way, great work

We had one or two years down here. Tbh Pretty flat game, 4/5 in 5 out and repeat

Mind you on 20p it might be a good laugh but tbh It’s Crystal not ace but it’s done just need the lamp numbers out in the right boxes. 

So is the game play totally different from when Crystal remade it, after ACE did? and this I assume is the same with Pot Of Gold

• Like 1

Yeah defo! Ace is best for this, and pot off gold, BUT the £5 pot of gold is better than the £5 Caesars. Just the way it is! I’m doing the pot of gold £5 soon as it’sa really good game 

Love Pot of Gold. I recall, at a place, there was a old style Rollercoaster, but in a tall cabinet, not like the original JPM kind, and the game play was shocking, such as, Test Your Strength, you couldnt cancel neither could you a Bonus random stop, was that from Crystal too, by any chance?

11 hours ago, MikeyPosh said:

Love Pot of Gold. I recall, at a place, there was a old style Rollercoaster, but in a tall cabinet, not like the original JPM kind, and the game play was shocking, such as, Test Your Strength, you couldnt cancel neither could you a Bonus random stop, was that from Crystal too, by any chance?

Ooh unsure on that one, maybe it was a hacked rom but not sure at all

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MikeyPosh said:

There was a Rollercoaster by JPM and I downloaded it ages ago and have been playing it and you could go past Test Your Strength without having to collect it. I guess it will have been modified no doubt somehow.

• Like 1

On 05/03/2022 at 21:46, Multi Retro Man said:

The lamp for collect is 193 :D

I edited it and it worked perfectly. :)

Thanks for this. Reminds me of when I regularly played it in a local night club. Back then it was common for lights not to work, especially on buttons where bashing them broke the fragile coils. 

Is it just me or are the reels a bit clunky?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Thanks for this. Reminds me of when I regularly played it in a local night club. Back then it was common for lights not to work, especially on buttons where bashing them broke the fragile coils. 

Is it just me or are the reels a bit clunky?

I think they seem to bounce up slightly when they stop like some machines did.

23 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I think they seem to bounce up slightly when they stop like some machines did.

No, I know what you mean, but I seem to remember the reel bounces were an exciting feature of Tony's JPEmu as the 'bounce' was common on many JPM machines - along with very noisy stepper motors.

It must be this PC,  as I get it on just the odd layout. See the attached vid - the reels just don't spin as they should.

It's a good spec PC, albeit 4 years old now and running on the i7 Intel graphics. Is there a setting/fix for this, does anyone know?

Btw, this version is bloody evil! I know why Woodsy created it - its like one of his fuckin' Red machines. No offense Woodsy :D 

screen-capture.zip

Sometimes it can be caused by a machine having a lot of blended lamps.

Ages ago, there was Pink Panther and that had a lot of blended lamps and when you got to the guaranteed jackpot on the feature, everything crawled almost to a total stop (it was about 1 frame every 20 seconds).