About This File

Thanks go to @Wizard @Reg @spa & all resource providers

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

SlugLicker

· Edited by SlugLicker

This one hit me in my feels so much because it made me imagine 2 scenarios I'd love to find it in.

The first scenario would be an underground area of a bar. It's a small, space-themed room with several arcade machines, all of which are alien-themed. It's dark but the machines provide enough light for you to navigate. Then imagine this machine is facing outwards from one of the corners of the room. It's tucked in there, nice and hidden, just for you. Ughhh, I wish.

The second scenario would be... Imagine there's a big arcade with generic arcade machines on the ground floor but upstairs has a bowling alley. There's no arcade machines upstairs except for 1, and it's this one. You see it at the far end of the room, near the last lane. It's tucked out of the way, looks like noone uses it but it's kept clean by the staff and switched on. It's a hidden gem.

Found some pictures to help you see what I'm thinking:

64a42a49156b89e02c61fe8d_2Z8SRUV2130s1xmEtxwuEv7jXJntu22ktWI7ia24n-w.png

Avondale Bowl_2.png

Link to review
SuperStyles

I've yet to play this version, but I've played the simplified version. Nevertheless, it's an excellent game that needs to be played by all! In fact, it's one of my favourites!

• Like 1
Link to review
JRSC01

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Many thanks, i like these games, i find they give a good run for your money

• Like 3
Link to review