SUPER HYPER VYPER £6 20P 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard for mfme, thanks to leehaim for the original layout, thanks to @Road Hog Mad for the idea.

thanks to classic designers all round..

It's more of a size increase than an artistic upgrade but tbh I loved doing it as I will all the layouts i create, I mean no disrespect to any and every artist in fml land but I will keep learning and loving making layouts as always, as well you all know I try very hard to fill in the missing gaps where possible DX wise, however they are running out of course and art is hard to come by at times, where possible i will seek permissions to add my version of a layout, obviously where high res recent work has been done there's no point but with the new 2022 software and mfme 20.1 options only now available it's possible to do things that weren't possible 10-20 years ago, basically I'm trying to ensure it's fully understood it's love of the games and the artwork that drives me to do layouts, not a ego trip attempt to do a better version etc.. 

I've started a request thread, I'll do my best to help as always! 

anyways the mrs played this earlier, she's never played a fruit ever, after a brief tutorial explaining why the reels flash and move haha, she gave it a thumbs up and wants to go to mr p's to spend £20 hahaha 

so that should tell you it's alright eh 

enjoy

WOODSY

now has @serene02 's unbelievably realistic redrawn coin mech, i did only learn photoshop at the same time i did mfme layout creation so i apologize for little errors :) or big ;) 

image.thumb.png.c41d18ab73134dd39d0befea80a7006a.png

Edited by woodsy

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

@serene02 thanks for the coin mech.. and to all for feedback and advice.

I recall now I had real difficulty working out how the coins work and the mech was a last minute thing.

thanks

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.