Few questions

23 minutes ago, No1Stoney said:

That's strange. Like its not detecting your ipac. Is it definitely powered? Change usb port ?

Just tried changing the USB port no different, but what I find strange is on MFME on a random I game I was just pressing buttons and one of them was acting as start!

Hi @No1Stoney I managed to get WinIPAC working, I just downloaded a different version👍

But I’ve got a few problems if you could help.

I have configured the buttons on WinIPAC and PacDrive 

image.thumb.jpeg.c41a505c45a7926427e3f804f0166eee.jpeg

But when I play the game the buttons function properly except the lights don’t flash or turn on.

image.thumb.jpeg.ad51771d633428f9682f11012d4c7dbd.jpeg

Also when I collect money after winning the money shows it’s been collected on screen except the hopper doesn’t function this is what I have set on WinIPAC.

image.thumb.jpeg.bda24eff19fe1c64fdbecbc5fae37002.jpeg

Thanks 👍🏻

1 hour ago, No1Stoney said:

On the config screen you need to click the 'config' button to map your settings to the machines lamp numbers. When you click config you will see it will populate the numbers in the value box. Think this also sets up the hoppers.

Thanks a lot mate 👍🏻👍🏻

2 hours ago, No1Stoney said:

No problem. Has it helped with the hopper and lights ?

Hi @No1Stoney the lights now work great, except hopper still not working!

I’ve had a look on the hopper and there is no LED on it to say it’s powered on (I’m not sure if it has one just thought it might have seen as though the coin mech does.) So then checked my wiring 

Copied this exactly the only difference is my coin detect goes to 1RGHT.

image.thumb.jpeg.b9858e302af2ec747f6d6e23a61f34f7.jpeg

And as far as WinIPAC and PacDrive goes this is all I’ve done.

image.thumb.jpeg.8796e55479901e7fd10aac7e19ceb260.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e8681ffd79f1759aa146cab733fb59e1.jpeg

Thanks a lot for your help so far, cheers 👍🏻

Edited by 123

Check your hopper doesn't have a jumper pin attached . If it does remove it so that it is on (I think) mode 1? Not at home at the minute to check mine but there is a jumper pin on these hoppers which make it work in different ways. Remove it if there is one.

Everything else seems setup correctly. If its not firing up at all its something with either the hopper, pacdrive or mfme settings. We can rule out pacdrive for now as that  only triggers the hopper to stop.

These hoppers don't have an led light.

Edited by No1Stoney

2 hours ago, No1Stoney said:

Check your hopper doesn't have a jumper pin attached . If it does remove it so that it is on (I think) mode 1? Not at home at the minute to check mine but there is a jumper pin on these hoppers which make it work in different ways. Remove it if there is one.

Everything else seems setup correctly. If its not firing up at all its something with either the hopper, pacdrive or mfme settings. We can rule out pacdrive for now as that  only triggers the hopper to stop.

These hoppers don't have an led light.

I’ve had a look on the hopper for a jumper pin but to be honest I’m not sure what that even is 😂

Ive found something with 3modes on not sure what it means!

image.thumb.jpeg.db04b17377f1431b8b78140e1927da77.jpeg

Also had a look on the bottom to see if there is any switches or anything but there isn’t.

image.thumb.jpeg.22acb4613ccedeb21b4ae974c663a268.jpeg

Thanks @No1Stoney 👍🏻👍🏻

Thats correct its currently on mode 1 (no jumper present) on those pins above the sticker. Have you tried going into mfme and clicking test hopper button under pacdrive settings. If your hopper is powered this should start the motor of the hopper. That will tell you if its wired up OK or its a setting that's not right. 

28 minutes ago, No1Stoney said:

Thats correct its currently on mode 1 (no jumper present) on those pins above the sticker. Have you tried going into mfme and clicking test hopper button under pacdrive settings. If your hopper is powered this should start the motor of the hopper. That will tell you if its wired up OK or its a setting that's not right. 

Yes I tried test hopper and nothing happened! 

I will check my wiring just in case there’s a wrong wire.

Thanks 👍🏻

Edited by 123

Just now, 123 said:

Yes I tried test hopper and nothing happened! 

I will check my wiring just in case there’s a wrong wire.

Thanks 👍🏻

28 minutes ago, No1Stoney said:

It says 24v on the hopper but I have 12v going into it do you think that’s the problem.

26 minutes ago, WibbleWobble said:

I have the same hoppers and run them on 12v. As far I am aware the only thing with 12v other than 24v is that the motor and hence the plate spins slower, thus meaning that the coin eject is slightly slower. 

Yes I thought that wouldn’t stop it working  👍🏻

5 hours ago, No1Stoney said:

Hi I’ve just checked all my wires and they seem ok, It’s just I noticed that there is 3 12v live wires going in and 3 ground wires coming out but no returns coming out. I just wondered if that is normal because it is strange to me as every live that goes in something, some where along the lines needs a return.

Thanks 👍🏻

1 hour ago, No1Stoney said:

Your wiring seems correct. 3x 12v feeds and 3x 0v. That should work. Where are your gnd wires currently connected to? They should be connected to the 0v of the 12v feed. Mine connects to the pc 12 and pc 0v 

Currently I have the ground wires in gnd on the ipac board as I imagined that is what it would need to earth it.

So do you think that will be the issue 🤷‍♂️

Thanks👍🏻

Edited by 123

Hi @No1Stoney a mate of mine was throwing away his old pc as it stopped working so I got it and removed the power transformer from inside it to use on my cab.

image.thumb.jpeg.63f86766ffb1961801cda6fa2ec40719.jpeg
So then all the wires that were inside I just put them into blocks so I could use what I would need. (Red,5v. Yellow,12v. Black,GND the rest are not needed.)

image.thumb.jpeg.d01e2ab188543181b07263fc960ab40d.jpeg

So I’ll wire the hopper and coin mech up with it and I’ll see if it works.🙏

I think if it still doesn’t work it’s the hopper broken. 

👍🏻👍🏻