Castle ' Fortune Pot ' location

Scoop

Maybe a silly question @Geddy but for non supporters are they not allowed anything from the legacy section if they are within their daily download limit? 

Someone that is fully active on the forums should get an extra privilege or two since they are interacting, getting on with other members and showing appreciation.

1 hour ago, Geddy said:

It's in the Legacy section in the downloads area but as far as I'm aware you have to be a site supporter to access that area.  I'm not 100% though...

Many thanks for your reply, I'll try that avenue then. Hopefully I'll have some joy. It's one of my favourite machines. 

59 minutes ago, Geddy said:

@Big J I'm not exactly sure what the allowances are... it would be nice for the legacy section to be included in their allowance for sure...

When we did that Legacy Section, it was agreed that it would be for supporters only - a perk.  Even yourself @Geddy called out when the privilages were wrong and a non-supporter got it.

1 hour ago, Big J said:

Maybe a silly question @Geddy but for non supporters are they not allowed anything from the legacy section if they are within their daily download limit? 

Someone that is fully active on the forums should get an extra privilege or two since they are interacting, getting on with other members and showing appreciation.

Not while v19 is the major release - no.

How do I split fully active members from non fully active members - are you going to go and manage that list ?

1 hour ago, Scoop said:

Many thanks for your reply, I'll try that avenue then. Hopefully I'll have some joy. It's one of my favourite machines. 

Check your PM please - I've sent you the rom file and the link now you are a supporter ( and were for a few days - just could not match up the name ).

1 hour ago, Reg said:

When we did that Legacy Section, it was agreed that it would be for supporters only - a perk.  Even yourself @Geddy called out when the privileges were wrong and a non-supporter got it.

I did indeed, but for some reason I thought it got changed when the rep points came in, my mistake, apologies.

Not Retired from FME June 2022

2 hours ago, Reg said:

When we did that Legacy Section, it was agreed that it would be for supporters only - a perk.  Even yourself @Geddy called out when the privilages were wrong and a non-supporter got it.

Not while v19 is the major release - no.

How do I split fully active members from non fully active members - are you going to go and manage that list ?

Steady on tiger, it was only a suggestion. Can I have my head back please😒

• Like 1