Disabling notes

Mikey

Is there a way to disable the notes that pop up when starting a fruit machine. For example when starting Club Hit The Dracpot £400 DX a screen pops up with a list of keyboard shortcuts followed by a small window with the same information.

No it's no problem, just purely for cosmetic reasons. Had no wish to delete them as they are a handy reference from the menu. It was just to stop them automatically popping up at the start.

Thanks for the explanation.

• Like 1

Using RetroFe as a front end and it was just for cosmetic reasons to have the fruit machine come up with no prior screens. Had a wee read about slotsrus so I fully understand now. Anyway thanks for all replies. I am having too much fun playing each layout I download I've only managed to get 3 so far. Once I find Andy Capp and a Club one with a £100 jackpot (Can't remember the name) I'll be stuck on them for days. Played them to death years ago.

10 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Using RetroFe as a front end and it was just for cosmetic reasons to have the fruit machine come up with no prior screens. Had a wee read about slotsrus so I fully understand now. Anyway thanks for all replies. I am having too much fun playing each layout I download I've only managed to get 3 so far. Once I find Andy Capp and a Club one with a £100 jackpot (Can't remember the name) I'll be stuck on them for days. Played them to death years ago.

£250 jackpot mind.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/398-andys-big-time-wdx/