Desert Island Retro
Sign in to follow this  
evo1

The PolyMega

Yes I've seen this and was thinking it shows a lot of promise.

I want to see how it does console cartridges as well and if you can dump your already collected images onto the hard disk and play.

I know it allows you to rip the discs and store them.

When I watched a few nights ago, I like the bit where he says it's a beta version and he asked not to take it apart so he did !

• Like 1

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Is the price which is not confirmed to much $299? I do like the idea of having a mame arcade unit for the feel of playing at the arcades but....does this seem right? A plug and play console that you can plug into a huge big screen and just enjoy the days of are youth! It would be something i may be interested in if it does play everything as a space saver. What about the two player games will it come with an extra pad? Can we configure other pads to it? So many questions.  Time will tell will watch this and see what happens.

After watching this video, this is something I would think about especially as it plays Saturn games. At present all I mainly use is my raspberry pi to play games of my youth.

Seems a bit expensive for what it does unless you actually have a large collection of actual software .There are many ways to do this .

PolyMega Sega Genesis/MegaDrive/32x Addon Cartridge Module

Sign in to follow this