Recommendations for fun machines by default.

OmniUK

Hi there,

Recently registered to try and relive some of my youth, not yet found the machines I'm aching for, but I'm struggling in the memory department.

Whilst I work all of that out, does any one have any good download suggestions for machines that are "fun out of the box"? 

I don't really have a particular preference for machine type, I played from late 80's upwards. 

15 minutes ago, OmniUK said:

Hi there,

Recently registered to try and relive some of my youth, not yet found the machines I'm aching for, but I'm struggling in the memory department.

Whilst I work all of that out, does any one have any good download suggestions for machines that are "fun out of the box"? 

I don't really have a particular preference for machine type, I played from late 80's upwards. 

Anything with a jackpot of £4/£4.80-£6 token jackpot there’s loads to choose from 

• Thanks 1

hot rod-barcrest, andy capp-barcrest, roller coaster-jpm, las vegas strip-barcrest, cash lines-barcrest, trivial pursuit-maygay, haunted house-empire, pot of gold-ace, daylight robbery-bfm, the simpsons-maygay.

just a few ideas with varying style of play etc..

but yes you've got a huge variety to choose from and enjoy

• Like 1

living the dream

Hi

Almost any of the 70's, 80s, early 90s machines we have emulated here will provide you with some fun play, better than anything your going to find out there in wild these days that's for sure welcome to the site, if you are looking for some further ideas take a look at my you tube channel which is is all about emulated machines the link is below please excuse my plug here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFA-PaFtlpee_GQI5I9Lpg

• Like 1