Are any of the new, pub based machines worth playing? iPub etc?

Greedyfly

Pretty much as the title says really.  Haven't played anything in many a year but whilst socially in the pub, bemoaninng the Barcarest machines that used to be in the place of the iPubs they have everywhere, I was wondering whether any were worth playing these days and is there somewhere useful to get information on them?

Apologies in advance if this sort of question is frowned upon but do bear in mind this was posted in the Newbies section for a reason :)

1 hour ago, Greedyfly said:

Pretty much as the title says really.  Haven't played anything in many a year but whilst socially in the pub, bemoaninng the Barcarest machines that used to be in the place of the iPubs they have everywhere, I was wondering whether any were worth playing these days and is there somewhere useful to get information on them?

Apologies in advance if this sort of question is frowned upon but do bear in mind this was posted in the Newbies section for a reason :)

Best to play them on reset. Other than that the games don't really get much play and will always have the same last win them for weeks.

Edited by logopolis

12 minutes ago, Boulderdash said:

Some are good from a reset. Others need £500 to jackpot from the reset...

happy hour and treasure islands been removed from new installed i pubs and new firefoxs only left on the ones what dont need no parts replacing

• Like 2

Confirmed my suspicion.

3 hours ago, Boulderdash said:

There's a thing called Betteridge's Law, which states any newspaper headline phrased as a question can be answered 'no'. 

And your query reminded me of that. 

You can certainly have some fun on them, but don't expect to make money if that's what you mean. 

And love this response because it's so very accurate. 

Thanks all 

1 hour ago, mr x said:

happy hour and treasure islands been removed from new installed i pubs and new firefoxs only left on the ones what dont need no parts replacing

You are quite correct as I found out today out of my local area, its getting to the point that these are a complete waste of time now 

Your box will be CASHPOT