Newbie question

darknights

Hiyas

Sorry didn't know what to title the thread, OK  today I downloaded the emulator and 2 fruit machines, What I wanted to know is after playing a fruit machine and then closing it , When I open the same fruit machine again will it  be in the same state as I closed it or will it be in the same state as when I first played it ?

Thanks Anna

1 hour ago, darknights said:

Hiyas

Sorry didn't know what to title the thread, OK  today I downloaded the emulator and 2 fruit machines, What I wanted to know is after playing a fruit machine and then closing it , When I open the same fruit machine again will it  be in the same state as I closed it or will it be in the same state as when I first played it ?

Thanks Anna

The answer is both.

Normally when you close it will save it's state and therefore when you reopen it will be as you closed it.

However there's an 'exit without saving' option on the menu - in this case it will be in the state when you last opened it.

• Thanks 1

Your box will be CASHPOT

2 hours ago, dondplayer said:

The answer is both.

Normally when you close it will save it's state and therefore when you reopen it will be as you closed it.

However there's an 'exit without saving' option on the menu - in this case it will be in the state when you last opened it.

So will it remember what was put in and taken out  ?

16 hours ago, MikeyMonster said:

The default is it will save the game state exactly as is, so if you X out, load another game, close your laptop - it will save the progress. It is only if you go to file, and exit without Ram save - it won't. 

Hope this helps... :)

Ok thanks a lot. 

• Like 1