Deal Or No Deal Hall Of Fame Battle

logopolis

3 hours ago, MikeyMonster said:

Was never a fan of this - seems quite well controlled - especially all those "I will not Deal" boards......

Ha not at all. There are several ways to trap phones when it doesn't want to give them. I have made a video which I haven't yet released on YouTube because there might be a few of these about still. Actually I think I might release it, why not! These never got upgraded to £100 and I don't know of any about anymore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, logopolis said:

Ha not at all. There are several ways to trap phones when it doesn't want to give them. I have made a video which I haven't yet released on YouTube because there might be a few of these about still. Actually I think I might release it, why not! These never got upgraded to £100 and I don't know of any about anymore.

I'm thinking get 2 phones while on the nudge stack, then try to trap via bonuses and/or shuffling to get cash stack positions that will guarantee you the 3rd phone. I think there are a lot of options there, looks a fun one to play that way.

• Like 1

So here is the video. This is straight from the RAM reset with it set to 80% pay out. I haven't put chapters in because there are many different phone traps in here. Eventually you are hoping for a good box or a good swap box. If you have a bonus when you play Deal Or No Deal then you are guaranteed a swap box at the end.

• Like 3