Bar X Bullion (SC5 - Reflex) - Pay Unit 18 Error in MFME help needed

WonkySausage

Hopefully @vectra666 or someone can help  get rid of this error message in Bar X Bullion by Reflex.

So because this is from the legacy section,  there isn't a RAM file with all the gubbins on the hoppers and mechs paired up.  It gives an error code 18 - Pay unit error, which I expected. When you pair up Hoppers 1 and 2 though and ram reset, it will work once, then when the game is reloaded or reset, it gives the error again.

Ive attached a screenshot of the config window in the hope someone knows which of the coin mech/note/hopper values is wrong.

I've  tried pair up the coin mech and  note acceptor to see if it fixes it,  which it doesn't.

Any help would be lovely :)

73c7c47a92fb9b7bcd8821a93a705ff0.jpg

awesome!  Thanks for that.  

Thought it didn't work at first as I'd changed them to SC2, and trusted them as DES was ticked too and it still  alarmed.. Turns out you don't pair/trust them haha. Just switch to SC2 as you said, untick DES and leave trusted unticked  too.

Thanks for that :D much appreciated

22 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Very limited edition that layout still not sure if it’s too new for re-release I had the same error but not for a while probs due to ram clearing 

ah sorry, hope i've not caused a problem, say i've picked it up from the legacy area by chance when I was searching for something else by reflex! Did do some digging on a date, and there's a tweet from 2018 advertising it as "new" so I'd assume it's about 4 1/2 years old

e4380245417720cfd3858d9dd271f26c.jpg

Edited by WonkySausage