speeding up mfme on a old laptop

fatdad

2 hours ago, Altharic said:

Not much you can do with that in honesty if you had a SSD maybe it would eek out a little more performance but I wouldn't hold up too much hope its a bit too old  its just an Atom in an AMD shell

just thought id give an old laptop a new purpose..was going to stick batocera onit and tried mfme and was surprised how well it ran..

51 minutes ago, fatdad said:

just thought id give an old laptop a new purpose..was going to stick batocera onit and tried mfme and was surprised how well it ran..

i thought batocera was linux and that you would need bottles and at least steam-native-runtime to get MFME working as this is the only way ive known to get it running on linux ...will give batocera a test again on old machines

12 hours ago, geordie52 said:

i thought batocera was linux and that you would need bottles and at least steam-native-runtime to get MFME working as this is the only way ive known to get it running on linux ...will give batocera a test again on old machines

it is but you can install it as a stand alone operating system..check out batocera 33 on youtube..  i have it installed on other old hardware..

• Like 1