Downloads

mightyroyals

I think this might help?
(the full faq is here)

:mess_339:       "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file - error message."

There are download restrictions in place for members that do not support the site.  At the time of writing the FAQ these are what they are set to assuming you are in a standard membership group.

The limits above may go up, they may go down.  The only way to remove them is given something back to the community on an ongoing manner or support the site.

image.png.8c2fedac08ec7bc17584fac95d0c0a8d.png

• Like 1

Guest bazamuffin

I have only done 5 downloads in a week and I've been hit with this message.  I know the FAQ says about "putting back in" to the community, but I don't have enough downloads/files to properly try and give any comments/feedback.  Also, there's forums that I don't have access to so I feel I'm never going to get the rep points needed to get where I need to be.

On 08/01/2023 at 12:49, bazamuffin said:

I have only done 5 downloads in a week and I've been hit with this message.  I know the FAQ says about "putting back in" to the community, but I don't have enough downloads/files to properly try and give any comments/feedback.  Also, there's forums that I don't have access to so I feel I'm never going to get the rep points needed to get where I need to be.

I don't think, downloads from the Dxcellent part of the forums, go towards your free allowance.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/forum/26-dxcellent/

You'll find the download links for the layouts, at the bottom in the first post on each thread.

• Like 2