MFME Sound Experience

Reg

One thing I've always liked is the background sounds of arcades, if you want to immerse yourself a little more in MFME, play this sound file in the background while playing whatever layouts you enjoy.

You'll feel just like you're in an arcade and also want to punch the person next to you who is contstantly chattering on the machine to your side.

Have fun and enjoy... ( Background Sounds ) ...this is so much cooler now that we can actually probably play a lot of the machines you hear !

:bananarider:

• Like 1

I like it, it's something different. I quite often don't have anything playing in the background, when playing FME, because if I play music, I like to generally hear it.

With this, you can play the machine, with the volume of the ambience sounds turned down low enough, so they don't annoy, but you can hear them and they feel like they are in the background as well. I'm hearing much more hey micky, then the bloke talking and I assume, giving machine playing advice.

I would imagine, if you had a decent sound set up, you could direct this file to playing in surround on speakers at the side and behind, while having MFME only play through the front speakers. Sadly, I don't have this sort of set up lol.

Edited by wearecity