Bank Roll - Maygay Layout

reggert48

Hi,

I am trying to complete my layout collection and for the Maygay ones, the only one i cannot find is Bank Roll. I checked the legacy section and there was a bankroll.zip in there, but inside was the layout for bank raid. 

So if a kind soul that has this layout would be so kind to upload it for me, i would be very gratefull. The Roms need not to be included, because these i have already.

Thanks in advance,

reggert48

I downloaded the list from this thread : 

On this list it says there should be a layout for Bank Roll from Maygay. So i am working through this list to complete my collection of layouts. Maybe the list is not correctly checked and the layout does not exist. I don't know.

Hope somenone can clear up the confusion.

Edited by reggert48
Spellcheck

I'd say, it's an error on the list.

I've looked on all the sites and the downloads for bank and roll and none of them bring up a layout for this machine. :mess_165:

All I found is, it's a machine on M1a/b tech, released in 1995.

On the two lists, Geddy did, the one for 17th March 2022, which has every layout ever released, be it classic or DX, doesn't mention it.

The list done the next day on the 18th March 2022, where it's a list of machines emulated and all the duplicates are removed, mentions it. So unless it was released between those 24 hours, it's an error. 

🧐

2 hours ago, infection said:

This it? Nm not this but this unemulated? 

FB_IMG_1663227574986.jpg

Thats a Barcrest?