Hysteria Layout

reggert48

A while back i got a hold of a layout, which unfortunately was mute, for Hysteria. Now after some searching i found the sound rom for this layout here on the forums, but no explanation how to add the sound rom to the layout. Can anybody explain how to add the sound rom to this layout or does the layout need to be remade to activate the sound ?

Thanks in advance,

Reggert48

3 hours ago, reggert48 said:

A while back i got a hold of a layout, which unfortunately was mute, for Hysteria. Now after some searching i found the sound rom for this layout here on the forums, but no explanation how to add the sound rom to the layout. Can anybody explain how to add the sound rom to this layout or does the layout need to be remade to activate the sound ?

Thanks in advance,

Reggert48

It's very easy to do.

Open the layout, click on design, edit mode or CTRL E to go into design mode.

Then click on design again and Rom loader.

On that screen hit stop, then where it says Sound Roms, click on load and browse to where you have the sound roms to add them.

Then you can hit start on the rom load screen and come back out of design mode.

8 hours ago, infection said:

What u have sound roms????

Well in this thread : 

it says and i quote : "hysteria isnt missing a sound rom now thanks @loo" , so i download the roms in this thread for hysteria, but no instructions there. Until now i can't get the sound to work. I tried to add the "new" rom through the rom manager, but nothing happens apart from a few weird noises. So i don't know if it is correct or not, but it said so in that thread.

Maybe @loo knows how to activate the sound, because he/she provided the roms.

I don't believe that thread contained Hysteria sound roms at all, just the program roms. They are the g files in the Hysteria folder in the Impulse Zip file.

Sound roms are normally labelled something like S0, S1 files, or snd.bin for Epoch.

I think Mr X thought the sound roms were in the zip.

If they were in the zip and/or do become available, following my instructions in the first post of this thread would add them successfully to the layout.

13 hours ago, wearecity said:

I don't believe that thread contained Hysteria sound roms at all, just the program roms. They are the g files in the Hysteria folder in the Impulse Zip file.

Sound roms are normally labelled something like S0, S1 files, or snd.bin for Epoch.

I think Mr X thought the sound roms were in the zip.

If they were in the zip and/or do become available, following my instructions in the first post of this thread would add them successfully to the layout.

Sorry...

• Shock 1
  • Confused 1
  • Do'h 1

Part of the SD368 Group