About counter

Fruity75

Just so you know, if you edit the .gam file so that meters show 0, if you haven't actually RAM cleared the fruit machine, then the internal meters on each machine will not change to 0 and the machine still knows what it's taken and paid out. It sounds like you're a long way into whatever you're doing, but honestly, just  loading each machine up individually in MFME, and RAM clearing will do everything you want - so it will reset all the internal stats like money in and out, as well as it will automatically change the meters in MFME to 0 as well, so it will keep everything consistent.

There are a very small number of machines where, mainly a handful of multiplayer games with top box, and DES machines - where if you RAM clear they won't work unless you know how to reset them properly

(Off the top of my head - Barcrests Gold Rush 3 player, 2 player X's and O's and, I think there's a couple of Astra Gaming Party Time's that if the slave machines are RAM cleared, they lose their connection to the top box, so you'll have to redownload the game. There are also a good chunk of machines - mainly £100 reflex machines, but there are others - that use DES Coin Mechs, Note acceptors and Hoppers which, if RAM cleared will all need pairing up again or they won't work in MFME, which can be quite the pain in the arse.)

Very long answer, so apologies for that, just want to make you aware of some potential issues you might run in to

Edited by WonkySausage
  • Like 2

@ WonkySausage thanks for comment I appreciate your response but Ram file I remove the file see if it it like taking PC take Ram out slot and turn on pc nothing boot up same thing with fruit machine then it go white…I tried your method game manager highlights game then go back main page hit configure button look down clear ram button . Thank you for helping me out.

• Like 1