New Fungame Project

edwardb

On 28/04/2022 at 16:54, davep180 said:

This all looks amazing! New machines can be invented?

In mfme, some Scorpion 4 layouts have the hoppers set the opposite way round to other techs. ie 10p hopper 1 and £1 hopper 2, instead of hopper 1 being £1 and hopper 2 being 10p. If you try to swap them over in the emulator, it errors.  In theory, is it possible to program the hoppers to be swapped over? Hope that makes sense. I know you have plenty on, so just a theoretical yes or no at this stage would be great!

In a new game, yes this is easy - for existing games, I'm afraid it is what it is!

• Like 1

Hi Everyone

Bit of an update - after avoiding covid for 2 years, both myself and my wife finally got it and haven't been very well. So life in general hasn't been great recently. I'll make some progress on this stuff and share with you when I can.

Cheers

Ed

32 minutes ago, edwardb said:

Hi Everyone

Bit of an update - after avoiding covid for 2 years, both myself and my wife finally got it and haven't been very well. So life in general hasn't been great recently. I'll make some progress on this stuff and share with you when I can.

Cheers

Ed

All the very best wishes 

living the dream

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Spidy21982 said:

No stress edward . Real life first. We all have time. Hope you and your wife are ok after shit covid. Thats all what counts.

Greetings spidy

Echoed, by all I am sure. Really is one of those threads that draw the eye and rightly so!! Thanks for your update and look forward to more when the time comes!

living the dream

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, edwardb said:

Hi Everyone

Sorry for my long absence. I've got a lot going on at work, and I've also got some health issues which means I'll be in hospital in January. So not much time for anything at the moment. Please bear with me!

Hope everyone is OK :)

Ed

Sorry to hear that, your health, is much more important. Hope everything goes well in January.

2 hours ago, edwardb said:

Hi Everyone

Sorry for my long absence. I've got a lot going on at work, and I've also got some health issues which means I'll be in hospital in January. So not much time for anything at the moment. Please bear with me!

Ed

all the very best of wishes. 

living the dream

7 hours ago, edwardb said:

Hi Everyone

Ed

No problem health comes first. Best wishes. Greetings spidy