2 versions of mfme

Robsonmeg46

2 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Good day a newbee here just wanted to ask is it possible to have 2 versions of mfme sharing the same database without have to load each one again and again after using the other. 

Cheers Rob 

Hi 

Depends which 2 versions you want to run V5 and V20 will use the same DB so you can run both of these together.

• Like 1

One thing is you will need to wait and accept the terms and conditions each time you switch between mfme’s that’s the case when changing a .dat - .fml if that’s the issue you mean then no you will have to accept them as they end but if you leave them running I’m sure it will be fine 

living the dream

5 minutes ago, woodsy said:

One thing is you will need to wait and accept the terms and conditions each time you switch between mfme’s that’s the case when changing a .dat - .fml if that’s the issue you mean then no you will have to accept them as they end but if you leave them running I’m sure it will be fine 

Yes that's the problem OK thanks for that I will do more testing tomorrow maybe I have to adjust the timing on my.. Bat files maybe that will work

6 minutes ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Yes that's the problem OK thanks for that I will do more testing tomorrow maybe I have to adjust the timing on my.. Bat files maybe that will work

Ok yeah ok familiar with this as have had to convert a few layouts, however I’ve not needed to run both version afterwards, I assume though by leading mfme (1) running a game then executing (2) and running a game they will both run at same time but upon restart you may have to do the t&c’s again each time. Although it would be rare for me to need to do such a thing?!?

living the dream