Money Controls - Compact Hopper

Reg

Morning All,

Has anyone setup one of these in their cabinets and if so - could you provide any info please ?

Attached is the manual.

TSP056-Compact-Hopper-Technical-Manual-V2.0.pdf

The pin outs from page 18 of the manual are this...

image.png.a5e2b8ee7f6d0891b0a98fc885a50f9c.png

I really have no idea on this at all and would apprichate an absolute idiots guide ?

This was one bit on my previous cabinet ( that used different hoppers I could never figure out ).

If it was not for the late great @Wizard I would never have done it.

I have spent an hour or so pouring over the manual and am none the wiser.

Thank you in advance.

Have you tried using a couple of relays?

IE:
A 5v relay powered from the Pacdrive to connect a 12v/24v supply to spin the hopper motor.
A 12v relay powered from a 12v supply (the same 12v needed for the opto), to activate the "[" on the ipac. The signal out would then switch the relay.

Treat every day like your last, because one day it will be!

Fruit Machine <<<My new project! 

9 hours ago, Amusements said:

Have you tried using a couple of relays?

IE:
A 5v relay powered from the Pacdrive to connect a 12v/24v supply to spin the hopper motor.
A 12v relay powered from a 12v supply (the same 12v needed for the opto), to activate the "[" on the ipac. The signal out would then switch the relay.

Nope not tried those - interestingly - I never used relay's on my original build ?

@No1Stoney has suggested a really easy hopper to setup - I think once he confirms in the main cabinet build thread that this is the right one - that will likely be my direction.

I was going to leave it - but his words have made me change my thoughts on that.