Andy's Great Escape £6 cash/token 20p dx's re-release 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I originally made this layout as a £10 version pre mfme5.0 (06/2016) but really wanted a £6 token version and a brighter version than what we already have so finally remade the decals for it

so not a totally new release and still on its mini 1024wdx format (it does go full scale on laptop ok), if decent images arise for this £6 20p version then i'd certainly like to re-re-release it in a full large dx. don't think the artwork within the dx will upscale well @johnparker007

Stuck on what to make atm so answers on a postcard please

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just added the £10 version to my cab last night. Will be adding this to complement it. Great work - thanks for the release :)

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Road Hog Mad said:

Thank you @vectra666 added this to my home build, be ideal if we had token versions as cash alternatives, I've created another thread about this.

Ages back a rom dump by mr p via the mecca had loads of cash rom equivalents there are cash ones out there just need to find em, we only use token as that was the original versions we all know and love 

hope to make this a bigger size later depending how the art John p upscaled looks like? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Ages back a rom dump by mr p via the mecca had loads of cash rom equivalents there are cash ones out there just need to find em, we only use token as that was the original versions we all know and love 

hope to make this a bigger size later depending how the art John p upscaled looks like? 

Yes the bigger ones without side art look MINT in my cab in portrait mode!

23 minutes ago, Road Hog Mad said:

Yes the bigger ones without side art look MINT in my cab in portrait mode!

It's easy to remove the side art matey. I do the same for my cab as that's in portrait mode too. I just go to Design mode and the Properties of the background. Then download the bitmap, crop it down and then reimport it and move the lamps back into position. Only takes a couple of minutes. 

I'm certainly no expert in the designer but standing on the shoulders of giants like Vectra I've managed to do simple tasks like this and add any machine I want to my cab. 👍

46 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Would be great to see an upscaled version of this. Hope it works out well. 👍

33 minutes ago, uptown47 said:

It's easy to remove the side art matey. I do the same for my cab as that's in portrait mode too. I just go to Design mode and the Properties of the background. Then download the bitmap, crop it down and then reimport it and move the lamps back into position. Only takes a couple of minutes. 

I'm certainly no expert in the designer but standing on the shoulders of giants like Vectra I've managed to do simple tasks like this and add any machine I want to my cab. 👍

Yes, I have done that on many (removed the side art), the ones that I struggle with are by M1a madness with side art at both sides. It doesn't half squish the machine in portrait mode lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Road Hog Mad said:

Yes, I have done that on many (removed the side art), the ones that I struggle with are by M1a madness with side art at both sides. It doesn't half squish the machine in portrait mode lol.

Ahhh okay - not seen the ones with side art at both sides. Cheers :)

27 minutes ago, Road Hog Mad said:

@uptown47 So this in portrait mode looks a bit poo as it gets squished, as you can only reduce the size from the right not left. 

Capture.JPG

You should be able to just crop the entire background in an image program and then reimport though? Does that not work?

19 hours ago, uptown47 said:

You should be able to just crop the entire background in an image program and then reimport though? Does that not work?

Do not know how to do that.

2 hours ago, Road Hog Mad said:

Do not know how to do that.

Shouldn’t worry about it on this release it’ll be re-released later as a trio supersized without sideart, might use side art as the note image front art

• Like 1