Concept Bullion Run - £5, £50, £70 and £100 jackpot 4K DX layouts (variety of stakes and paytables) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's a few layouts for Bullion Run by Concept, and way too many ROM variants as usual. I feel like it might be Random Gold without the 'Random'? :)

I received some artwork from an anonymous member on here (you know who you are, cheers!) and since I quite like this one in real life, it would be a shame not to do a few layouts. There's quite a few ROMs and GAM files included, and the layouts will give ERROR 1 on first opening - to clear that, either use Ctrl+R on your keyboard, or just open and close the layout

There's layouts for :

£5 jackpot (£1/£2/£4/£5 paytable) at 20p play.

£50 jackpot (£5/£10/£20/£50 paytable) at 30p or 50p play.

£70 jackpot (£5/£10/£20/£70 paytable) at 30p or 50p play.

£70 jackpot (£10/£20/£40/£70 paytable) at 50p or £1 play.

and finally £100 jackpot (£10/£20/£40/£100 paytable) at 30p or 50p play.

Bit of a weird mix, but those are the ROMs I have. Hopefully something suitable for most people!

To pick the price of play, and game type you want, load the relevant GAM file. The GAM files are labelled as the following example 

BR_30P_5_10_20_70_SS (where 30P is the stake, 5_10_20_70 is the paytable, and SS is the game type, where FS = FLAT SESSION, SS = SOFT SESSION, FNS = FLAT NON SESSION and SNS = SOFT NON SESSION). From memory my preferred game type is normally SOFT SESSION, giving a mix of wins and mini-runs in the base, and normally being bang-on target percentage by the end of the run.

In theory, SESSION based ROMs will give a run after a fixed amount of credits. To give you an idea, on a SESSION ROM, a 50p £100 jackpot game will go on a run after 3600 credits (£1800 of credits) - this is where the main streak is paid. I honestly don't even know if the SESSION ROMs qualify as 'random'. Perhaps they do randomly allocated wins or mini-runs between the proper runs?

The NON SESSION ROMs do not have a streak that comes around after a fixed amount of credits. This means that - while they should still pay out the same over the long term - they may do periods with huge gaps between runs, and can in theory do back to back runs for some huge streaks. They often seem to play too well from a reset, so be prepared for that!

As always many thanks to the ROM provider(s), the artwork provider, and all the members here at DIF. Thanks to @Wizard for the incredible emulator, and thanks to anyone who plays and enjoys the stuff I release. Any issues don't hesitate to chuck me a PM, or reply to the release thread :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments