Monopoly 60th, 8t,£10 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

thanks to wizard for mfme.

massive and real kudos to @monkeyboypaul for his incredible patience and support with images and time to allow me to recreate a part of my playing years in such a way.

thanks to @vectra666 for the lovely cabinet, the coin effects and the continued assistance to get things working when i lose my patience!

there is a forum wide knowledge that i'm a bad listener and as such these are as big as i can make them, that means they'd stutter with the middle lamp blended. I have therefore used my artistic lack of skill to lamp it as best possible to avoid any slow down in attract etc.. ( yes i'll learn now ) ;) 

I've used the best parts of many images to add as many true to life representations of the machine, i've used on images for multiple lamps in lamp test mode from the images provided in the hope to increase the effect and pleasure gained from a bashing. I was tempted to redraw (badly) you'll all be glad I didn't!

never was the best game of all the monopoly and definitely the jpms of the era but has a place in my heart for it's pure "sets appeal"

just to add, as my health has been improving i've found myself out and about again, this is a total opposite to the year before and is why i've been less visible recently, I'm just taking this opportunity to once again thank all users and many need singling out tbf but all in all, I am so glad to the site for the help and support afforded me in many ways through a hard time, i've got some wips, i've got the passion still and i'll be about here and there (gutted eh ;)

It's been great seeing new designers making strides into the scene and long may that continue.

best wishes to all.

Woodsy.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 8

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, monkeyboypaul said:

Looks wonderful!

Great effort, you're an asset to this community, and I'm genuinely glad the health is improving. 

MBP

just another thanks buddy. really was a joy to do and your efforts made it possible. thanks

• Like 1

Thanks for this DX Woodsy! I loved JPM's like this one... i was crap at it, but liked it all the same :)

Cheers,

Gary.

• Like 1