Funny Money £25 Dx 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Got bored as stuck on what to do next, so had five mins spare and upgraded my £15 dx to the more expensive £25 version (top two decals changed)

i originally made the £25 as a classic way back in dec-2016 around the begins of mfme v5 so thankyou must as always goto the late great @Wizard for the updates given to be able to emulate the epoch machines.

need some inspiration for next layout plz

Enjoy and Happy gaming again!!!!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this release, Vectra... I love the clubby/ trancey style of music these kind of machines had on the Epoch tech... well decent ear candy, lol!

Inspiration for DX's you say? - Here's 2 for your consideration... 

1) Sinbad (BWB)

2) Magnificent 7's (Barcrest)

(been playing the latter quite a bit lately and crazily enough i was reminded of that machine when i crossed the road a few weeks back & saw some horse shit on the road which prompted me to do a horse impression followed by a fart noise and it was the horse impression that reminded me of sound effect of the random stop to fill the name "Magnificent 7's" - crazy hey! My mind's a right bundle of f**kery! )

Anyway - thanks again matey, your DX's are always top class! :)

Sinbad.jpg

1107814056_Magnificent_7s_(Barcrest)_Dx03_10jp.jpg

• Haha 1

great work once again vectra looks amazing ,may i suggest boulder dash or Eastenders queen vic the Whitbread one could do with modernizing, 2 of my favorite machines from the 90s👍

• Like 1

This is a really good machine.  Great sounds (as someone mentioned earlier).  I don't remember ever playing this before, but it's just scalped £50 off me and given back next to nothing.  Will persevere with it.

Thanks again for this.