Battleships & Cruisers £25. 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

First proper attempt with the clone stamp tool courtesy of @slotsmagicwho went above and beyond in creating a video tutorial for me.

Massive credit to classic creator, was no name attatched but i'm pretty sure @Clo06could be the creator so thankyou. Also @vectra666 for assistance and supplying another classic which was instrumental in some of the lamp numbers that were'nt on the original classic and providing extra material for the layout.

Still working on my patience as I try to slow down and focus on quality, I tend to get to a point where I just race to finish, not ideal for this kind of thing really.😂

Controls are standard format with guide in notes for anyone who does'nt know. Payout at 82%, realistic percentage for fruit machines by the sea at least or on the big resorts backk in the day, although probably far different these days with the handful of machines they do have.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Fantastic effort and plays really nicely.

Only thing I noticed was the numbers in the shots option seem to be the wrong way round. I got 10 shots and it showed 01.

Not a major thing by any means.

Other thing, which is not a criticism but a help, I noticed that some of the game layout showed the lights as square on the game, so went over onto the other ones. When I edit the graphics in an app, I create the areas I want to be invisible as pure white (255 value on R, G and B) and when editing the image for the lamp, I change the Colour Transparancy to 0 which makes all the white areas invisible, and that's how to make the corners invisible so you can make corners easier.

Hope you don't mind me suggesting it :)

image.thumb.png.d793a353b2c8169b7e067fa6d4651d9a.png

• Thanks 1

On 24/02/2023 at 14:38, Multi Retro Man said:

Fantastic effort and plays really nicely.

Only thing I noticed was the numbers in the shots option seem to be the wrong way round. I got 10 shots and it showed 01.

Not a major thing by any means.

Other thing, which is not a criticism but a help, I noticed that some of the game layout showed the lights as square on the game, so went over onto the other ones. When I edit the graphics in an app, I create the areas I want to be invisible as pure white (255 value on R, G and B) and when editing the image for the lamp, I change the Colour Transparancy to 0 which makes all the white areas invisible, and that's how to make the corners invisible so you can make corners easier.

Hope you don't mind me suggesting it :)

image.thumb.png.d793a353b2c8169b7e067fa6d4651d9a.png

Thankyou.🙂

Going to redo the machine soon, just going to hone some more creative skills beforehand.🙂

• Like 1
  • Welcome 1