Reel A Win - Classic Layout. 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

For those of you, who didn't get it at Dads, here's....

Reel A Win

A Vivid Gaming machine, on MPU5 tech.

£15 Jackpot, 25p Play, 88% Payout.

KEYS: 0 = Insert £1
' = Cancel/Collect 1 = Hold 1, 2= Hold 2/Hi, 3=Hold 3/Low
E=Exchange, Space = Start. K = Knockout.

THANKS TO:

Wizard (RIP) for the stunning MFME emulator.

Dad for the sound roms and being an absolutely stalwart of FME.

Pandy (and his various aliases, for the reels from Cliffhanger)

The Program Rom provider

Vivid Gaming and whoever owns them now, for leaving FME alone, all these years.

Any spare lamps are to the side. I don't believe it has a red mode. I also don't believe there are any hi lo lamps either. Nothing seems to light up for them or any lamps for the decals around the fishes and the vivid features. These lamps either don't exist or are permanently lit.

If you click on design, then edit mode, it's possible to drag the window from the left to close off the real machine, if people want to.

Waffle:

Been on a bit of an FME lull, but when I saw Dad post up about this machine. I knew it was something I wanted to do.

This was a machine I wanted to see, as I had great memories of my mate playing it in a hotel bar in Coventry. He must have spent at least an hour on it and I swear he broken even or was maybe up. Despite him being a munter player, like myself.

So big thanks again to Dad.

EDIT.The feature name error in the picture, has been corrected, thanks to PekoJP for pointing that out.

raw_3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Many thanks for this one. I think this is the first time I've seen a classic layout mixed with an image of the real machine.....

Is it know as a PCPDX (Part Classic Part DX)? :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Many thanks for this one. I think this is the first time I've seen a classic layout mixed with an image of the real machine.....

Is it know as a PCPDX (Part Classic Part DX)? :D

I think, it's been done in the past.

Dad actually created the base canvas layout, then offered it up and I didn't want to remove it.

It's not a bad idea, particularly as people, can close it off. Also in earlier version of MFME, it wasn't possible to close off the left hand side, only the right.

It saved me, having to keep looking in a separate window at the flyer to see where everything went, once I worked out the lamps.

He has a larger flyer, if you didn't know, so should be a DX for someone in the future.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wearecity said:

I think, it's been done in the past.

Dad actually created the base canvas layout, then offered it up and I didn't want to remove it.

It's not a bad idea, particularly as people, can close it off. Also in earlier version of MFME, it wasn't possible to close off the left hand side, only the right.

It saved me, having to keep looking in a separate window at the flyer to see where everything went, once I worked out the lamps.

He has a larger flyer, if you didn't know, so should be a DX for someone in the future.

Thanks for the info. I couldn't find anything on google or YouTube of anyone playing it. I'll have a look and may have a go at the DX myself :D

• Awesome 1

I seem to remember this actually being an ok game to play in the wild. It was a long time ago though as I stopped playing slots 21 years ago. Thanks for this.

• Like 1

Same as Cliffhanger, it does have a red mode. The nudges and the Reel A Win feature right in the middle of the board turn red. When you're on a red nudge square it tells you the best win for that number of nudges, but when you press Collect it gives you unlimited nudges and tells you the jackpot is there (to fob off a red board while doing the Vivid method you have to nudge in hiddens and take Nudge Timer).

• Like 1