Club Roulette DX 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi,

After being quiet on the creation front, I decided to have a go at one I'd not played in the arcades for @MikeyPosh and previously the classic layout was done by @Clo06 who very kindly sent me the unlocked version, so I used a previous graphic image as the intro where it has my logo and Clo's as well.

So as always, many thanks to the late, great Wizard for this incredible emulator, which none of the fantastic released would have been possible.

The blue numbers on the game are not very good but given the original image, I don't think I've done too bad a job.

Finally, and more sadly, I would like to dedicate this machine to a very dear friend of mine who sadly passed away several days ago, Jason Boddy. We met at college many years ago and kept in touch on and off ever since and I'm so pleased to say that we saw each other more in the past couple of years and the last time was just before Christmas. He was the first close friend that I've lost and I am still in shock, so please be kind with your criticisms with this machine, although I hope there won't be many negative ones, if any. :)

Enjoy the machine everyone :D

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

well done @MikeyPosh for getting this one taken up and completed. @Multi Retro Man is a good designer to approach for advice and kindness i assure you.

MRM sorry for your loss, it's a sad fact of life that's unavoidable but when it comes it's never welcome.. (your mates passing not your layouts) 

sorey if that's bad taste i just thought you'd prefer less doom and gloom etc pm if needed

• Thanks 1

Its like my childhood just hit me right back to when I used to watch people on this machine. Maybe not the greatest entertainment wise, but for me personally - memories right there, this and Crackpot, so I got the pair as DX. 

Thank you so much @Multi Retro Man

• Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, woodsy said:

well done @MikeyPosh for getting this one taken up and completed. @Multi Retro Man is a good designer to approach for advice and kindness i assure you.

MRM sorry for your loss, it's a sad fact of life that's unavoidable but when it comes it's never welcome.. (your mates passing not your layouts) 

sorey if that's bad taste i just thought you'd prefer less doom and gloom etc pm if needed

No apology necessary at all. I appreciate your kind words and I've lost my parents and Grandparents and other relatives but it seems strangely more odd when it's a close friend, if that makes sense?

Hope you enjoy the layout. I just wish I had better graphics for the blue numbers. Oh well, I don't think they're too bad really..... :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Multi Retro Man said:

No apology necessary at all. I appreciate your kind words and I've lost my parents and Grandparents and other relatives but it seems strangely more odd when it's a close friend, if that makes sense?

Hope you enjoy the layout. I just wish I had better graphics for the blue numbers. Oh well, I don't think they're too bad really..... :)

loss is a strange thing, too many too young. i've had enough funerals tbh.. just keep him in your thoughts and he never dies is my philosophy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, woodsy said:

loss is a strange thing, too many too young. i've had enough funerals tbh.. just keep him in your thoughts and he never dies is my philosophy

I wish I could go to his funeral but it's only close family allowed. I will always remember the daft times we had and they were great times. :)

Just now, Multi Retro Man said:

I wish I could go to his funeral but it's only close family allowed. I will always remember the daft times we had and they were great times. :)

i just gamble tyo 9.60 thats enough for me. and funerals are not fun mate, you're far better off doing it your own way with your own mates. pm me when ready

• Like 1